SEITECH SOLUTIONS, SL , a company dedicated to the Inspection and Control of Telecommunications Installations and Documentary Quality Control of Layouts and Specified Quality Assurance, adapting to the Quality and Productivity needs demanded by an increasingly competitive market, has a Integrated Quality, Environmental and OSH Management System, described in the Management Manual and developed in the corresponding Processes, in accordance with the requirements of the International Standards UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
The General Management expressly states its fundamental commitment to promote Quality, respect for the Environment and the Safety and Health of its Workers at SEITECH SOLUTIONS, SL , in order to achieve compliance with the following policy:
- The main objective is customer satisfaction while respecting the Environment and providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health in the development of our activities.
- Make Quality, care for the Environment and OSH the competitive difference and have an «Integrated Management Culture» within our organization
- The management will promote the improvement groups to advance in the treated areas and will provide the appropriate material means to the service and compatible with the degree of precision required.
- The errors detected will be used as an instrument to improve the levels of Quality, the protection of the Environment and the elimination of Hazards for workers, in our activities.
- Quality, environmental protection and OSH require the collaboration, consultation and participation of all levels of the Company (including workers).
- The Management undertakes to comply with the client’s legal and regulatory requirements, to improve working conditions, to prevent pollution and to continuously improve the Management System.
- The General Management, through the Training and Motivation Plan, ensures that its Policy is understood and accepted by all staff; and with the help of internal audits, it verifies that the Management System maintains its efficiency and adequacy.